An important note to our patients:
Most importantly – WE ARE OPEN AND READY TO SERVE
In accordance with Wisconsin State Law, Chiropractors are considered primary care physicians, and “essential health care providers. Therefore, our office is exempt from any closures at this time. Here’s what we want you to know about our office at this time.
1. KEEP YOUR APPOINTMENT IF YOU ARE WELL. It is important that you continue to function your best with chiropractic during this time. Please know we are taking extra precautions to keep our space as safe as possible. We will keep the total number of patients and staff below 10 at all times. If you have been experiencing flu-like symptoms or running a fever, please stay home and get well. If you are an immunocompromised patient or are considered part of the high-risk population and do not feel comfortable keeping your appointment we understand. We will be here when you feel ready to return.
2. ALL EVENTS ARE CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. This includes our Spring Detox. We plan to move out the start date of our Detox Program from April 15 to May 11. If you have already started the program, we are here to support you. Please don’t hesitate to call our office and meet with Mary or myself for guidance. We will not be holding any events at the office until we can safely comply with state and federal recommendations. We are working on alternative ways to deliver presentations (pre-recorded or Zoom); we will keep you updated.
3. ORDER YOUR SUPPLEMENTS. You can now call our office and pay over the phone for your supplements. We are happy to package your order and place it on our front porch for you. Simply call us during business hours, leave us a message on our answering service if we are out of the office, or email us at email@example.com . We will call or send a confirmation email to you after we have received your order and payment. You can now also order a majority of your supplements directly from our Wellevate Program! Here is the link : https://wellevate.me/kathleen-arnold
4. LET US KNOW IF CARE IS A FINANCIAL BURDEN. If an office visit is financially difficult for you at this time, please directly speak to me. I will personally make sure we find a solution that works for you.
5. IN THE CASE OF A CLOSURE – We will change our answering machine to reflect a closure along with updating our Facebook page. If we are forced to close or change hours of operation, we will continue to check phone messages daily, along with email, to help fulfil requests for vitamins and health supplies and offer ongoing support for any health concerns that arise during this time. If you need to reach our office for any reason, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org; I am checking this numerous times every day and it is the best way to get your immediate questions answered if you cannot reach us at the office.
I am currently working with my staff to develop ways to interact and offer services and consultations online. We are in the beginning stages of setting up a system that will be accommodating and effective. Please keep an eye on our Facebook page for updates on this developing venture.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation with help from various sources, including our state association and the CDC. Your health and safety have always been our greatest concern and we will continue to make it a priority during this time.
In the meantime, please continue to follow protocols for optimal health and wellness – eat well, take your supplements, get adjusted if you are able, make good sleep and exercise a priority and most of all, remember that true health comes from within. My family and I are praying daily for those affected during this time. Please know our thoughts and prayers are also with you and our community as well. Together, we are strong.