Join us in a 4-week Meditation Practice on Thursdays, January 12, 19, 26 and February 2.
Once again it is the season of making New Year’s resolutions! Despite last year’s resolutions, do you still find yourself wanting to slow down, be more present, more effective in your work or parenting and in your own self care? When we allow ourselves to be ruled by the thoughts and fears of our unsettled minds, we miss out on everything in life that really matters.
Meditation allows you to come more fully into the present moment. It takes you out of your head, beyond your present worries, fears, and judgements and wakes you up to the sweetness and the beauty of your life. Yes. there are thoughts and concerns that deserve your attention, but you can learn to put them in their proper place, rather than have them dominate you.
Meditation also delivers some pretty staggering health benefits, too… from relieving anxiety and depression, to improving attention span, memory, mental focus, concentration and your overall psychological well-being. Recent research also suggests that meditating, even for just a few minutes a day, helps counteract age-related loss of brain volume!
Dr. Melissa Nelson will dispel myths, shatter common misconceptions and provide you with insights derived from years of personal practice and teaching… so you gain the confidence and know-how you need to successfully integrate meditation into your life. And you can finally begin to experience the very real benefits, like being present to the sweetness and goodness that’s always been here for you.
There’s absolutely no cost to register or participate.
Reserve Your Spot Now!
Begins: January 12 for 4 sessions, on Thursdays from Noon – 1 PM at Nelson Healing Center.
You will discover:
- The number-one way to know if you’re doing it well – and how to instantly get back on track when thoughts intrude
- How to break through the top barrier that blocks most people from sustaining a meditation practice once they begin
- How to use your meditation practice to fuel your New Year’s resolutions – and effortlessly create more of what matters most to you
- How to move beyond the mind’s stress-inducing thoughts and emotional upsets – and experience calm, clarity, peacefulness…
- and a how to enjoy a whole lot more sweetness and joy in your life.
Join us for Meditation Practice as Dr. Nelson helps you make 2017 the year that meditation supports you in creating the life you’ve always wanted. There is absolutely no cost! Reserve your spot now by calling 920.818.0045.